Publications-Journals / Conferences
- Presented a paper titled, ‘A study on issues and challenges in Empowerment of women in India in the 21st century’ in the one day National Conference on 19th January 2013 held at Sri Sai College for Women
- Presented a paper on ‘Business Innovation and Technology management ‘ in National Conference on 3rd November 2012 held at Tumkur University, Tumkur
Seminars / Conferences / Work Shops / Training Programs Attended
- Participated in Faculty knowledge program on 20th July 2018 held at IBS
- Participated in Lokasamvada – BCU foundation lecture series on 28th March 2018 held at Central College, Bangalore University
- Attended faculty orientation program for 6thsem BCom course on “Business Taxation and Finance elective subjects” 16th Feb’ 2018 held at Devanga College
- Attended one-day National level IQAC capacity building program on “Teachers and patents” on 19th Dec 2017 held at St.Joseph’s College
- Attended National women’s science congress conference on 6th and 7th Nov 2011 at MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Attended FDP on “Meditation for work-life balance” from 14th – 16th Sep 2017 held at MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Attended FDP on “GST” on 24th July 2017 held at ASC Degree College
- Attended one-day symposium on “Demonetization and Indian economy-its future” on 3rd March 2017 held at MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Attended FDP on “Education and teachers in the global prospects” on 16th April 2016 at Jnanajyothi degree college
- Attended National Conference on “Research, consultancy, and innovation in higher educational institutions – issues and challenges” on 5th April 2016 held at MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Attended FDP on “Kaushal Vikas 2016” on 29th Jan 2016 at East West College of Management
- Participated one day workshop on “research for paper presentation and publication” on 5th Nov’ 2015 held at MLA Academy
- Participated one day workshop on “Orientation of III semester B.com and BBA syllabus” on 14th July 2015 held at Sri Sai College for Women
- Attended National Conference on “Ethics, Corporate Governance & Corporate Social Responsibility” on 22nd March 2014 held at M.S.Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Attended one-day “Faculty Development Programme on “Application of statistics for academic excellence using MS Excel” on 05 Dec’ 2013 conducted by M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Participated in the NAAC sponsored national level workshop and presented a Poster on “Role of teachers in changing scenario with reference to higher education” on 16th April 2013 at M.S.Ramaiah College of Arts, Science, and Commerce
- Attended a national program on Technology-enhanced learning workshop on 6th and 8th March 2013 conducted by Classle at M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Attended a one-day seminar on “Assessment of the impact of FDI” on 17th Oct’ 2012 at Garden City College, Bangalore.
- Participated one-day national seminar on “HRM in a dynamic environment” on 4th August 2011 at KLE Society’s S. Nijalingappa College, Bangalore.
- Participated in one-day National seminar on “Human Rights Education in a Global Perspective” organized by Department of Commerce, on 25th February 2011 at KLE Society’s S. Nijalingappa College, Bangalore.
- Participated in two days symposium on “To Meet the Challenges of Corporate” organized by MES Institute of Management on 3rd and 4th February 2011.
- Participated in a one-day seminar on “Emerging issues in accounting” on 29th September 2011 organized by Government RC college
- Participated in two-days national seminar on “Competency building in business education” on 23rd & 24th Sep’ 2011, at KLE Society’s S. Nijalingappa College, Bangalore.
- Participated in a one-day seminar on “International Financing Reporting Standards” on 10th October 2010 organized by Bangalore University Teachers Council
- Participated one-day seminar on “Emerging opportunities” on 20th February 2010 held at Bapu College.
- Attended two days “Faculty development program/ in-house symposium” by M S Ramaiah institute of nursing education& research on 8th &9th January 2010.
- Participated in two-days National seminar on “Women Empowerment and Its impact on economic development in India” organized by Department of P.G. studies in economics & sociology on 28th &29th March 2011.
- Attended state level seminar on “budget 2010-11” by govt first grade college vijayanagara on 10th march 2010.
- Participated in the NAAC sponsored national level seminar on “The role of stake holders in quality sustenance and enhancement in higher education” on 7th Nov’ 2009 at Basaveshwara college
- Participated in two-days seminar on “Faculty motivation and leadership” on 20th & 21th Feb 2009 organized by MLA Academy of higher learning
- Participated in two-days National seminar on “Emerging issues and Imperatives of consumerism in globalized economy” on 14th&15th Feb 2009 organized by KLE Nijalingappa college
Curricular & Extra Curricular Activities (Contribution to Development of Institution)
- Member of youth Red Cross wing of MSRCASC and participated in its programmes during 2009-2010.