DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
We consider physical exercise an important part of our daily routine. The department of physical education is tasked with providing students with the physical education and sports opportunities required for them to reach their maximum potential in terms of physical health and athletic performance. The physical education department is responsible for developing and administering various physical activity and athletic programmes that promote physical fitness and wellness, teamwork, sportsmanship, and healthy lifestyle habits. Furthermore, they are also responsible for hosting regular physical education classes and sports tournaments, as well as providing advice on exercise and nutrition to students.
SPORTS INFRASTRUCTURE View
- Organization of inter-collegiate tournaments
- Training and coaching in elite sports competitions
- Conducting inter-department tournaments
- Enrollment of students in the concerned sports and games
The management of the RCASC is magnanimous in endorsing sportspersons of the institute in many ways, as follows:
- Team members of all sports are provided with colours, playing gear, TA, and DA while representing the Institute.
- Every year, the institute's top athletes are recognised with citations and trophies.
- Members of all winning teams are rewarded with cash prizes.
- All athletes (individual or team) representing the state or nation are provided with financial support for their participation.
- All outgoing captains and players are honoured during the college's annual day program.
SPORTS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS
- Ramaiah Memorial Cup Inter Collegiate Cricket Tournament
- Intra – GEF Faculty and Staff Cricket & Throw ball Tournament.
- Annual Athletic Meet
- Inter Dept Competitions
- Bengaluru Central University Inter Collegiate Tournaments
FACULTY OF SPORTS
Sports Officer View profile
- Annual Athletic Meet-2019-20 View
- Annual Athletic Meet-2014-19 View
- Intra GEF Staff Tournament View
- Ramaiah Memorial Tournament View
- A pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any (Humanities. Social Sciences, Commerce & Management and Sciences) from any rec Board in India.
- Candidates writing their final year examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their X and XI markscard
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to stipulations.
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE/Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
- Syllabus Click Here
Will be published soon