- To familiarize the fascinating world of Electronic technology to young minds.
- To develop skill and knowledge in the field of Electronics in the learners.
- To inculcate good human values and necessary soft skills along with curriculum.
- To help the learners in transforming to multifaceted personalities
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- The department was established in the year 1994
- The department has student strength of 120, with well equipped classroom and spacious laboratories to enrich the knowledge in Electronics.
- The department is frequently conducting Add-on courses, Guest lectures workshops and training programs and also encourage the students to take up hobby mini projects, Jetking software courses, online NPTEL courses to enhance skills in students.
BSc-(ELECTRONICS /MATHEMATICA/ COMPUTER SCIENCE)
The Minimum Qualification for Program is to Pass in 10+2 equivalent in any discipline with 75% ( should pass the subject Mathematics in 10+2 )
BSc-(EMCs) course follows the Semester pattern prescribed by Bangalore University and Bengaluru Central University. The duration of the course is 3 years divided into 6 semesters.
- Conducted a Guest lecture on ‘Nano trnasducers and its Application’ by Prof. Rajashri Padaki on 26-10-2019.