About the Department
Our mission is to develop young minds to address the issues in the field of Electronics in scientific tem- per. This is attained by enhancing their theoretical and practical skills in their curriculum with the help of advanced Technologies. The department consist of well qualified and experienced faculties. The well-established laboratory with advanced equipment’s. Effective proctor system for continuous evaluation. The Department was recognized under DBT-STAR college status in 2021.
Duration of course - 4 years Multidisciplinary Programme - BSc Honours (Physical Science)
Subjects Offered - Discipline Specific Core
To be chosen from a range of subjects available in the college in disciplines other than the Discipline Specific Core.
Ability Enhancement (4 Semesters)
- Generic English
Indian Languages (That studied in PU / 12th Grade)
- Environmental Studies
- Constitution of India
- Digital Fluency
- Health and Fitness
- NCC/ NSS/ YRC
- A pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUCISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any (Humanities. Social Sciences, Commerce & Management and Sciences) from any rec Board in India.
- Candidates writing their final year examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their X and XI markscard
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to stipulations.
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE/Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
|BSc(Physical Science)||40||80000 Rs||75000 Rs||75000 Rs||75000 Rs||30500 Rs||110000 Rs||75000 Rs||75000 Rs||75000 Rs||335000 Rs||2000 Rs||1500 Rs||1500 Rs||1500 Rs||6500 Rs|
Ms. Rithu R
M.E.(Applied Electronics), PhD (pursuing), UGC NET, GATE qualifiedView Profile
Mrs. Asharani R
BE, M.Tech, B.Ed, (Ph.D)View Profile
Dr. Naveen Kumar R
Will be published soon.