MCom - Master of Commerce
The PG course M.Com is started in 2019. As of now, total strength of the course is 37 students. The department carries the pride of well qualified and experienced teachers. The department organizes many guest lectures, workshops, seminars and value added courses, FDP’s for students and teachers development.
- Experienced and qualified faculties in their respective areas of specialization
- Student centric teaching-learning evaluation
- Comparatively our department possess more student strength in terms of number
- Remedial classes are organized at the end of every semester to improve learning capacity of slow learners
- Advanced coaching for centum scoring
- Skill development and soft skills programs for students