- All efforts shall be made to carry out qualitative placement for the passing out students by the Placement Officer.
- Each student shall be given two chances to appear for placement interviews.
- Before appearing for the interview, students will have to sign the undertaking/willingness for the same.
- Dress Code is STRICTLY FORMALS. Those who don’t follow the rules, will not be considered for placements.
- Students are not authorized to communicate with the companies on an individual level or in any individual capacity.
- Any corporate interaction by any student must be carried out in consultation with the Placement Officer.
- Once selected for placement by a company and offer accepted by the concerned student(s), he/she will not be considered for any other interview.
Rule for acceptance of offers
Once a student is given a final offer for final placement, by a company, he/she will NOT be allowed to appear for interview by any other company.