Our Placement Service
The Training & Placement Cell MSRCASC looks after the interest of the students and the recruiting organizations by acting as channel of communication between them.
Our excellent placement division offers the students an opportunity to apply the knowledge and expertise gained in real practical situations. Placement services are provided to all graduate and postgraduate students. Working in close coordination with major industrial houses, the division ensures that outstanding students are absorbed into relevant industries houses; the division ensures that outstanding students are absorbed into relevant industries as soon as they complete their studies and obtain their degrees. While some students do take up jobs on completion of their academic programmers, many students placement division opt for higher studies.
The institution assists graduating students in securing positions in reputed national and multinational companies. In addition to the individual counseling students will be trained in group discussion skills, interview skills drafting job applications, providing up to date employment trends, career information so that the students will face the interview with utmost confidence.
The objective of MSRCASC Placement Cell is to provide qualitative placement to its students at par with most of the Institutes of the country.
Guidelines for placement
Placement learning is defined as:
- Learning that is a planned and intended part of an academic course.
- Typically taking place inside the institution with support of a placement Officer.
- It includes placements arranged by students with the approval of the institution, but does not include part-time, term-time or vacation work (that is not a planned part of the course) arranged by students.
- Careful consideration Is given to how the placement Officer will provide learning opportunities, feedback and support, including induction, for students .
A) Placement Officer carried out the following activities to ensure effective placement process.
- Develop Close Industry relation & interaction.
- Develop and maintain close industry interaction.
B) Students personality development and grooming:
- To ascertain, plan, co-ordinate and organize
- Student’s personality development and grooming for:
- Communication Programme (Spoken and language)
- Personality & attitude
- Group discussion