1. Applicants need to log into to the official website www.msrcasc.edu.in to access the Application forms for admission for the academic year 2022-2023.
2. Forms will be available ONLINE from April 2022 for PG Programs and UG programs.
3. Fees for application to be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment)
4. Application form fee UG: Rs. 500 PG: Rs. 1000
5. Fees should be paid on the day of Admission
6. Students are required to opt for the same Second language same as studied at the previous qualifying Examination
7. Documents to be kept ready while applying- Soft copy of the applicant's recent passport size photo, signature to be uploaded with the application form
8. Certificates to be produced at the time of admission (Reopening Day) -
- Transfer Certificate- original +2 copies
- Conduct Certificate original +2 copies
- Income Ceertificate attested by Tahsildar for students whose income is Rs. 1,00,000 and below- original + 2 copies
- Aadhar card copy
- SC/ST/OBC/Category certificate- original +3 copies
- Migration Certificate for students from other State Boards/ISC/AISSC/CBSE
- Foreign students must obtain eligibility certificate from Registrar, Bengaluru City University